Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Jews Who Support Obama (or Romney)

ט"ו לחודש השמיני תשע"ג

Well, someone had to say it,...the truth, I mean.

I had never heard of E. T. Williams, the Doctor of Common Sense, until my homeboy out in LA-LA Land, Shalom pointed it out to me.

By the way, Mazal Tov, Shalom and Rachel on getting married! 

Unfortunately, his website and associated video about Jews voting for Obama can no longer be found. Let me know if you find them at new locations.

That being said, Mitt Ronmey certainly ain't no prize. Unfortunately, my fellows Jews, physically and spiritually stuck in Am-Reiqa (Land of the Empty People) also have not been paying attention to what has been coming out of Romney's mouth.

Fortunately, Debbie Schlussel has been paying attention. See her piece on Romney's potential plans for the Middle East.

Disgraceful: Romney to the Left of Obama on Mid-East, Last Night; “When People in ME Vote, They Choose Peace” HUH?

Yeah, I know, I know. Stop abortion, gay marriage, etc., etc. Blah, blah, blah.

Good luck.

The adversarial relationship between Dems and Reps, MSNBC and Fox, or Likud and Labor are nothing more than illusions, distractions to keep us numbed out, and under control of the powers that be.

The ONLY vote Jews should make, is for Aliyah!

2 comments:

Eric said...

This guy is just spewing crap with absolutely no facts or evidence to back up anything. I turned it off halfway through.

Esser Agaroth said...

I'm just trying to find different to get it through my brothers and sisters' thick skulls that Am-Reiqa isn't their country.

We're not supposed to be comfortable in exile. We're supposed to want to live in out own homeland.

I thought that maybe if an "African-American on the street" type person might be able to get the message across about Obama, where a fellow Jew with a kippah in Israel could not.

Debbie is often right, and often states the obvious. But, she's also like the mythical character of Cassandra, always right about the future, but no one listens, until it's too late.

BTW, I don't like his use of the word "stupid." Jews aren't stupid, just idealistic, living in a dream world, or just misguided by the exile mentality.

No offense, bro. :-)

You Might Also Like...