Thursday, April 11, 2013

Leftist Israeli Paparazzi

ראש החודש השני תשע"ג

A Hassidishe rav friend of mine and I were speaking on the street in the Ge'ulah neighborhood of Jerusalem yesterday. Two men passed us. My friend said that they had photographed us. My back was turned towards them, so I could not see what they were doing. I asked the photographers where were from.

They said "Ma'ariv."

I wonder what kind of Haredi-bashing these photographers from the well-known, leftist-controlled, Torah-hating, "Ma'ariv" newspaper are going to use this photograph for.

I jokingly asked my friend why the photographers hadn't asked us if we wanted to get paid to pose with rocks in our hands, ready to throw them at someone.

He responded with, "What? You don't think actually do that?"

His completely straight suggested that "they" actually do such things.

Instead of "Ma'ariv," I prefer to call this newspaper "Ma'ariv" (West), as in a tool used toward the Labor Zionists' goal of the full assimilation of Jews into a globalizing, Western society.

No comments:

You Might Also Like...